How to useour eye spray
For normal use, we recommend using the spray 3 to 4 times per day. For more severe conditions, you may use the spray more often.
The bottle has about 100 sprays (10ml), which should last you about 4-8 weeks (depending on how often you use it). From first using the spray, the bottle is good for up to 6 months. The spray design stops any cross contamination - so you can share it too.
- Hold it about 10cm away from your face and spray 2-3 times onto the inside corner of your closed eyelids (as shown below).
- Blink a few times to let the moisture gently seep into your eyes. The liposomes in our spray will strengthen the top layer of your tears, stopping the inner water layer from evaporating – the cause of most dry eye conditions.
- The spray makes contact lenses feel more comfortable.
- You can use our spray with other eye drops (including prescription ones). We suggest leaving a 10-15 minute gap in between the different sprays or drops.
- When using with eye makeup, only spray once from a distance of about 20cm.
- Instant relief for up to 8 hours
- Makeup friendly
- Great with contact lenses - makes them more comfortable
- From the world's best dry eye specialists
- Pro-vitamin B5 moisturises skin around eyes
- Easier to use than eye drops