DELIVERIES TO THE UK
Free shipping for all UK addresses (excl. Channel Islands) for orders over £20. There's a £2.99 shipping charge for orders less than £20.
- We use a fully tracked Royal Mail service.
- We aim for delivery within 2 days.
We offer to ship to (some countries in) the EU, the US, Canada and Australia.
- We offer a fully tracked service (with DHL and FedEx).
- There is an £12.99 shipping charge. Free international shipping for orders over £60.
- Please be aware - there may be VAT or sales tax charges on some international orders.
- Deliveries can take between 7 and 20 business days. (The Ukraine situation and Brexit delays have caused the increase in times.)
- For the EU: VAT rates range from 17% to 27%.
- For the US: Sales tax is not automatically charged on imported goods. However, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) declarations are made available to state tax representatives that may occasionally claim state taxes from the importer. Duty is not charged if the value of the imported goods is less than $800.
- For Canada: The standard federal Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate is 5%.
- For Australia: The Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate is 10%.
- For New Zealand: The Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate is 15%.
- For Switzerland: The VAT rate is 7.7%
- For Singapore: The VAT rate is 7%.
30-DAY NO QUIBBLE RETURNS
If you need to return something, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, before sending back the product(s) in their original packaging. Returns should sent to our office address: MTHK Limited, 89 Dance Square, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 3AJ.
We'll arrange the refund using your original payment method. Please allow a few days for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.
SOMETHING ELSE NOT QUITE RIGHT?
You can email us at email@example.com, if there's something that you're not happy with. We'll do our best to make it right.