- Data controller: MTHK
- How we collect or obtain your information:
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us, or placing an order on our website, signing up to our newsletter, joining our community, taking surveys, entering a competition on our website or attending one of our events and providing your information to us.)
- from your use of our website, using cookies
- from third parties
- Personal information we collect: name, contact details, address, web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- How we use your personal information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website, to improve our business and website, for advertising and analytical purposes, in connection with our legal rights and obligations and for certain additional purposes only with your explicit consent.
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- Do we sell personal information to third parties: No
- How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business
- How we secure your personal information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as encrypting payments on our site via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and only granting access to your personal information where necessary.
- Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area: If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
- to access your personal information and to be informed about its use
- to correct your personal information
- to have your personal information deleted
- to restrict the use of your personal information
- to object to the use of your personal information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. Our registered office address is 89 Dance Square, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 3AJ.