MTHK PARTNERS WITH GENM
MTHK have partnered with GenM - the UK's leading organisation providing research, talks, and support for those going through menopause. Together, we're tackling menopause symptoms for 15.5 million people in the UK.
GenM aims to educate and raise awareness about the 48 symptoms of menopause. MTHK's expertise in eye care will be invaluable in addressing symptoms like dry and watery eyes during menopause and perimenopause.
“Often overlooked, dry eyes are a common symptom of menopause. We are incredibly proud to be partnering with MTHK.”
SAM SIMISTER, CO-FOUNDER AT GENM.
● 41% of menopausal women feel ‘lonely, invisible, irrelevant and dispensable’.
● 90% menopausal women say brands should be more inclusive to menopause.
● 87% feel overlooked by brands and society at large.
● 91% have never seen any specific marketing/advertising for menopause products.
● 78% menopausal would happily buy products that support menopause symptoms if labelled -menopause-friendly’.
“GenM aims to raise awareness about the 48 symptoms of menopause. MTHK's expertise in eye care relieves symptoms like dry and watery eyes during menopause”
MTHK's range of vegan, preservative-free, and cruelty-free eye care products will complement GenM's efforts to provide better support and representation for menopausal women. Both organisations are committed to ethical practices and consumer well-being, making this collaboration a natural fit.
As a GenM Partner, MTHK helps normalise menopause-related conversations and empower women during this challenging life stage.